Welcome to Mini Cooper Seat Covers
The Cooper Car Company was founded in 1946. This company was formed at Surrey in England by Charles Cooper along with his son John Cooper. They also had Eric Brandon who was a friend of John. All three were racing enthusiasts and together they started to make racing cars, and these cars they made created history in the tracks.
Known as the Mini Cooper after the family name, the automobiles performed brilliantly in the 1950's and the early 1960's at the Indianapolis 500 and the Formula One. In fact, the automobile won as many as 64 of a total of 78 major races in which it took part. The Mini Cooper had already started to dominate. Inspired by the victory of the Mini Cooper many other racing drivers showed an interest in the automobile and this is what led to the formation of the Cooper Car Company.
- Take off headrest and push the back of the seat, forward.
- Slide seat cover over top of seat and pull down.
- Fit base of cover snugly over seat.
- Fasten elastic under seat with supplied "S" hooks.
- Tie the supplied cord in position to ensure that the seat cover is held in shape.
- Ensure that seat cover is fitting perfectly.
- With a sharp instrument (razor blade /exacto knife, etc....), cut holes for your headrest lengthwise with respect to your car . Because the seat cover stretches slightly, the holes need not be too big. That way, normal entering and exiting the car will not damage the seat cover.
- Re-insert the headrest into your seat.
- You're done!